Meringue Powder Egg White Alternative for Baking and Decorating, 16 oz.
- Make meringue cookies and royal icing without using raw eggs by using this Wilton meringue powder egg white alternative
- Ideal for soft meringue pie topping and baked meringue cookies, as well as thin, medium and stiff consistency royal icing
- Also great for using in a Snow White buttercream recipe for piped decorations that keep their shape in warm weather
- To use: Use as an egg white alternative for baking and decorating; 2 teaspoons meringue powder + 2 tablespoons water = 1 egg white
- Net weight: 16 oz. (453 g)
- Flavor: Meringue powder has a light vanilla flavor
- Color: White
- Contains egg; made on equipment that also processes milk, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, fish and shellfish; contains bioengineered ingredients
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight; use at room temperature; does not need to be refrigerated
About this product
Make meringue and royal icing at various consistencies using this versatile Wilton Meringue Powder. Great for using as an egg white alternative for baking and decorating, this meringue powder is key to getting safe-to-eat icings and meringues without having to use raw eggs. Simply add as directed to your royal icing or meringue recipe, or use the helpful conversion formula on the package to use it as an egg white replacement. With a sweet vanilla flavor, this meringue powder is great for soft meringue pie topping and hard meringue cookies, as well as thin, medium and stiff consistency royal icing. It can also be used to make Snow White buttercream for piped decorations that keep their shape in warm weather.